Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Peppermint Cookies...


I have to confess, I am a Christmas loving gal- I love everything about the holiday including the desserts, and my favorite--- anything pepperminty! I love the Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks, I love the chocolate dipped thin candy cane thing-ies, I love the Peppermint Joe-Joe's at Trader Joe's (honestly, you haven't experienced Peppermint heaven until you try these!!!)
**Side Note Picture of Peppermint Heaven, Trader Joe's Joe Joe's**
Ok, back on track now----So, I am always (well, that's not true) almost always in the mood to try a new recipe, so when I saw these in a Rachel Ray Magazine and they looked so divine all sprinkled with peppermint goodness, I have to give them a go. They turned out pretty good, so for the sake of not rewriting a recipe, I thought I would just link it here and you can follow hers if you are feeling in the mood for something new and pepperminty! I will include my pictures, because I am a visual learner and thought some of you may be too.








Side Note- She recommends baking cookies for 18 minutes- that will give you a crispy cookie (like an oreo) but if you want a fluffy or chewy cookie, I would remove them after about 10 minutes. You choose... or maybe do a sheet of each :)

3 comments:

ccdean said...

My girls are hooked on Joe Joe's now I will have to try the pepperment ones. Yummy!!!

Vali said...

Yum! These look so good. Thanks for the cookies last night too. We missed you!

Fat Loss Factor said...

Very lovely and healthy Recipes. I will try it. Thank for suggesting theserecipes.