Monday, October 24, 2011

Sippy Cup SAVER!


I am slowing down on my posts, my babes are keeping me busy and to be honest,  I have been enjoying fine tuning some old favorite recipes (stay tuned for some "tweaked" posts when I share about changes I have made to "Old Faithful" Recipes) but for now, I have a surprise in store for you!

 Are you ready for the ULTIMATE SIPPY CUP CLEANING TOOL EVER??? This is it... Meet OXO's Sippy Cup Cleaner Kit... ain't she cute???


So, I stumbled upon these at one of my excursions to Home Goods. How cool are these!? They are great for the sippy cup that goes unnoticed under the couch for a few days {gulp... weeks} and has things growing on the inside, these fine, narrow little brushes get in all the right places, even the holes in the top!!!!



But my personal favorite use, is.... SMOOTHIE CLEANING! Do the inside of your sippy cup straws ever get plastered with dried smoothie, making it virtually impossible to get it clean?? Or do you ever get seeds stuck in the tiny holes in the top??  NO LONGER my friends, this tool will save your ... sippy cups LIFE- guaranteed!




12 comments:

Carrie Squires said...

This is awesome! I've totally been looking for something like this. :)

Mama G said...

oooooh, so COOL! i'm glad to hear that I'm no the only one who finds sippy cups hiding under my couch and car seats!

NattyB's Mom said...

Wow I could really use one of these! My daughter is notorious for hiding her sippys! Sometimes it takes me awhile to find them! Yuck!!

The McCarty's said...

Yes! That is a wonderful invention. I could imagine there would be a lot of uses for it. Still using so many of your recipes!

Krissa said...

What a great little tool! I definitely need to get myself one of those. :)

The Ryska Family said...

Cleaning those sippy cup's, a task that seems never ending. Maybe this tool would make it a more cheery task!

Emily Stephens said...

Another item to add to my "why didn't I think of that" list!

The Zaballos Family said...

Ann! My comments never seem to post the first time! I for sure want in on this give away!! So fun, great find!!!

Robeson Family. said...

I was at babies r us today actually looking at this. I'm dying for it!! Thatcher would get loos of clean supply cups with it!!:)

Unknown said...

Hi, just desired to let you know, I enjoyed this blog post. It had been funny. Carry on posting! vietnam travel

Unknown said...

I had been looking around the best blogs site and now I’m on the right place, pretty wonderful!! bestindianfoodcatering

Unknown said...

Hmm this post is truly effective; you have defined the core factors in your write-up. Thanks forest moon