Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meal Plan for Nov. 15th- 22nd...


Here she is, this weeks meal set up. I am really trying hard to get more out of our meals, so I am doubling and freezing where I can to save me time.

Sunday- BBQ Marinated Flank Steak, Asparagus, Harvest Grains
Monday- Black Bean Soup (doubled, freeze half)
Tuesday- Big Green Salad with left over steak on top (maybe with a slice of Parmesan Toast if needed!)
Wednesday- Roasted Veggie Pasta with Chicken (doubled)
Thursday- Santa Fe Pizza
Friday- left over Pasta
Saturday- out

I will buy the big chunk of mozerella cheese and use half of it in the pasta dish and the other half on the pizza (but shred it all at once on Wednesday to save on time and clean up). Also, you can change up the beans on the Santa Fe to Pinto Beans if black beans twice in the same week is too much for you- you make the call!

No comments: