Thursday, August 27, 2009

Roasted Red Potatoes

Ingredients:
1- 1.5 pounds red potatoes
2 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP coarsely chopped rosemary
S & P ( I prefer sea salt)

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 425. Wash and cube your potatoes, you choose the size, the smaller they are the faster they cook. (I usually cut mine in 4ths or 6ths). Toss the potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil, rosemary, s & p and then pour them out onto a roasting pan or cookie sheet (I put parchment paper down first for faster clean up). Make sure they are in a single layer for best cooking results. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown, turn them once half way through the cooking process. Enjoy!

NOTE: I have made them without rosemary before, you can substitute it for fresh garlic (2 cloves) or garlic powder if you don't have fresh- but fresh is so good and so good for you!!! I also have added garlic WITH the rosemary and that is yummy too!

No comments: