Saturday, August 1, 2009

Meal Plan Aug.2-Aug.8

Okay, so one of my favorite blogs makes mention of ways to simplify your life, and one of those ways is to simplify your meal plan. So here is my attempt at that. The recommendation was to make a plan for each day of the week and carry that out, week after week. Like this:

Sunday: BBQ
Monday: Main Dish Salad
Tuesday: Chicken or Fish
Wednesday: Crock pot
Thursday: Pasta/Pizza/Soup
Friday: Left overs
Saturday: out

So, here I go at attempting to simplify my life by sticking to my plan within my meal plan!

Sunday: BBQ Steak, Grilled Bell Peppers & Onions, Wild Rice
Tuesday: Salmon, Brown Rice, Snappin' Snap Peas
Wednesday: BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwiches, Confetti Coleslaw, Fruit Salad
Thursday: BBQ Chicken Pizza (CPK Style), Green Veggie Salad
Friday: Left overs
Saturday: out

No comments: